Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm on Facebook now

Yep, there I am. I've been thinking about doing it for a while, because it seems that as long as everyone is so gaga over it, I might as well know what it is.

What it is, is a mess. There doesn't seem to be much of anything there that you can't do in other ways (what is a wall except a cross between email and IM?), most of what is there is pretty lame, and once you have much on your page, it's suddenly as messy as my dining room table after I've left Nick home alone for a week.


So, we'll give it a go and see if it's still worth any time once the novelty of getting new friends wears off. Perhaps I'll fall in love with Scrabulous. For the moment, I'm still feeling that banking is the online activity I like best.

1 comment:

Jed Christiansen said...

Facebook is cool, but you need to be connected to a fair number of people for it to be interesting. Then you can keep up with what people are doing just by checking Facebook. About 40+ of my friends all signed up within the span of a month or so, which made it all interesting.