Monday, July 30, 2007

"The longest and the shortest wedding I've ever been to."

After a tense 45 minutes waiting for a judge who never arrived, Dad called Pastor Dan and the wedding went on as planned only an hour and half late. Then, ten minutes later, it was over. If not for that one snag, it all would have gone as planned.
Since we 'crowd sourced' a lot of the wedding activities, it'll be a little while before I have a picture album to link here. We're waiting for pictures to be uploaded and emailed around. I"ll then pick the best - there are already over 160 photos. Also, Kelly needs some time before she can get the video done. I hope to have that online relatively soon!
For now, you can see an initial selection of photos at my shutterfly album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erin, hey! congrats on getting married! (i found your blog via popedoor).
-amy (kelly's other librarian friend)

Jed Christiansen said...

Wow! Congrats!!

I just heard the news through Jenna's blog... way to go!

I'd e-mail you directly, but don't think I have your current address. You can e-mail me using my Gmail account (firstname.lastname@gmail).

Hope to chat one of these days!